Meet William (Bill) Verdonk
Naples, Bonita Springs & Estero Real Estate Expert
Bill's goal is to make each real estate transaction as smooth as possible.
Selling a home? His real estate expertise and many effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar. Bill's marketing is second to none and has been tested time and time again for maximum results.
Returning client? Thank you for the opportunity to continue to serve you and please take advantage of the valuable resources that are here provided online. If you are interested in purchasing your dream home or investment property, please sign up for property updates on the types of properties you are most interested in and you will be alerted when something new enters the market or there is a price change within your parameters.
Southwest Florida an excellent place to reside and Bill would love to share with you, his enthusiasm for the many communities that encompass it.
Bill has been a top producer for more than 15 years and has award-winning experience, positive attitude and a proven track record of achieving and driving sales.
Bill has received several awards.
- Ranked in Top 10 John R Wood Properties Agents 83 closed sales and over 40+ Million closed sale for 2020.
- John R Wood Properties Diamond Winner for over 20+ Million in closed sales 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Board Member of the John R. Wood Properties Board of Directors
- Nine time winner of Award Winner of Gulf Shore Life "Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction”
- Youngest agent on the John R Wood Hall of Fame
- Over 700 Closed Sales in the Naples Area
- John R. Wood Platinum Circle of Excellence Award annually since 2002
At the end of the day, the most important factor to a successful transaction is attention to detail and personal interaction.
Originally from the Chicago area, Bill attended the University of Kentucky and the University of Idaho graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. During that time, Bill walked onto the football team and earned an athletic scholarship.
After graduation, Bill worked at CBS radio in Chicago and then as sales manager of a start-up venture for a high-tech company. He moved with his wife and son to Naples in 2001. When not selling, Bill coaches local youth football and enjoys working out, golfing and boating.
When it is time to buy or sell put Bill's contacts, experience, and expertise to work for you.
Bill's Featured Listings